Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thread for Positivity

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hey like I’m getting negative waves on here tonight Moriate.

tidal-wave-gif-6.gif

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If Ramsdale hadn't pulled off two blinding save at 2-0 it may have been all so different.

We have break, lets not panic, 3 weeks ago we looked in control

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
- Webster should finally get dropped. Around 10 goals he’s solely at fault for now. He is only okay in a back 3.

- further evidence gross is not good enough. One would now hope trossard will start every game.

- should be alarming enough for bloom to bring in a couple of players. A right back. A centre forward. A central midfielder is too much to ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
God bless the NHS.

I can't get upset/angry over a football match at the moment. If I get stressed it'll only make my anaemia worse and I need to be as strong as possible for my girlfriend. I've been booked in for tests very soon to discover why my iron levels are so low and why I'm absolutely shattered in the evenings after work.

Brighton will be ok. There's still so many points to play for with no cup distractions. And if the worst happens, as has already been mentioned, no VAR next season. But like everything, it'll be alright. :thumbsup:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Love this thread, just seems so doom and gloom elsewhere on here...

But yeah, season tickets availability though!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
God bless the NHS.

I can't get upset/angry over a football match at the moment. If I get stressed it'll only make my anaemia worse and I need to be as strong as possible for my girlfriend. I've been booked in for tests very soon to discover why my iron levels are so low and why I'm absolutely shattered in the evenings after work.

Brighton will be ok. There's still so many points to play for with no cup distractions. And if the worst happens, as has already been mentioned, no VAR next season. But like everything, it'll be alright. :thumbsup:

Yep, all relative but think of how much better you’d feel if the Albion were destroying all before - me nice to test that theory from time to time! Best of luck with the recovery :)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m around for our season opener on Friday 7th August, versus Wycombe Wanderers.

With Dunk having joined the Moyes revolution at West Ham and some others jumping ship to “preserve their international careers”, our part Back To The Future line up will be:

Button
Schelotto Webster Burn Bong
Knockaert Stephens Bissouma March
Murray Connolly

Exciting times.

Prettendance: 25,663

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here