Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thought the Amex

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Thought the Amex came of age yesterday, the fans,the football,and the atmosphere. The premier beckons and I really do believe we will be a part of that in the next couple of years.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Thought that this comment made to the Phil McNulty article on the BBC website said it all really

'I attended this game as a neutral and loved it, everything that watching Leeds United under Warnock isn't. Whilst correct about Giroud McNulty could have at least mentioned the performance of the Seagulls debutant goalscorer and perhaps noted that Bridcott was clear PL class. One day all games will be as good as this, one day.'

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Thought that this comment made to the Phil McNulty article on the BBC website said it all really

'I attended this game as a neutral and loved it, everything that watching Leeds United under Warnock isn't. Whilst correct about Giroud McNulty could have at least mentioned the performance of the Seagulls debutant goalscorer and perhaps noted that Bridcott was clear PL class. One day all games will be as good as this, one day.'

Think i recognise the poster on that site. Hugely impressed with brighton and the ground whenever he's attended - is a die hard but disillusioned Leeds fan based in london.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here