Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This story about a 15 year old girl getting hit by Brighton fans on Saturday

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
According to Sussex Police and the Met there were NO reports of an assault.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...r-old-girl-getting-assaulted-by-Brighton-fans

PC BHA said:
I have checked with my colleagues at the Met and to their knowledge and mine if this has happenned it has not been reported to the police.

So when people like this tool start claiming:

I couldn't care less about the result (I'm Palace) after seeing a young girl punched in the face, I gave a description to a officer but if anyone on here knows who it was, report him..

Kindly point out that he's a bullshitter. Ta.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
"I gave a description to a officer", that's no good you have to tell an officer, she at least could do something about it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
jackanory.jpg

I did think Jackanory when I read it.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some of the munters you see in South London could easily be mistaken for a bloke.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A fifteen year old girl has been assaulted in public yet no one has reported it. Would love to hear why! Over to the Palace fans....

I wonder if [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] will issue a warning or a ban to this Palace knob for starting an unfounded rumour like this?

It's been mentioned on BBS already, and stuff like this should be jumped on.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
It's bollocks deliberately put out to inflame matters, the same way rumours always go round on demos that the police have truncheoned someone to death (OK that did happen once). Millwall fans on Twitter Saturday eve claiming Charlton fans had punched a 12 year old girl in the face and stabbed a steward. Charlton fans on Twitter saying Millwall fans had done exactly the same. Both complete bollocks started by shit stirrers as re the similar Palace/Albion accusation.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Police could be bullshitting of course.

The Met Police missing an opportunity to stick it to football fans after their treatment of us on Saturday? I kinda doubt it somehow-they are, after all, police officers.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Police could be bullshitting of course.

Yeah, they are probably just saying that as they are undertaking a massive undercover operation at Charlton involving 80 OB, 20 sniffer dogs, 2 drones and Roger Cook in order to catch the culprit in the act saying rude words within earshot of an 8-year old. :facepalm:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Unless there is a official Police complaint and crime number, it does not exist. The Met said that the match went off without any incidents.

So we can assume that no large buildings were burnt down without the Police noticing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here