Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Football] This season’s most lairy ball boy

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

birthofanorange

Members
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
My first thought:

SIL115.jpg

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

dejavuatbtn

Members
Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Actually, just realized I missed the obvious Albion link with Keith Cuss and that game against tomorrow’s opponents. I had an excellent view of Keith’s skills from the East Terrace opposite.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wearebrighton/status/1394246321477849090

He didn’t have quite the ‘attitude’ of the Tranmere urchin though.

I was standing almost next to him. It was really a bit of banter, taking the opportunity to back head the ball to waste a few seconds of time, what a lot of fans would have done in the circumstances for a laugh. I think he forgot in the excitement that he was a representative of the club and paid the price for being a fan.
Keith was not in the same category as this scumbag.

bhafc99

Members
Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Loving the leg spreading, the rap hands, the general “hold me back hold me back” strut in one so young.

METALMICKY

Members
Jan 30, 2004
I was standing almost next to him. It was really a bit of banter, taking the opportunity to back head the ball to waste a few seconds of time, what a lot of fans would have done in the circumstances for a laugh. I think he forgot in the excitement that he was a representative of the club and paid the price for being a fan.
Keith was not in the same category as this scumbag.

Indeed. It was a delightfully timed little back header

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills