Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This lad Judd Trump.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Since the lose of Higgins from the game along with the like of White and a shadow of himself 'The Rocket' snooker for me has never really appealed however having since a few highlights so far of the W/C at Sheffield this lad Trump looks as if he could be just what the game needs. Some excellent potting just hope he can make the final and win. :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Since the lose of Higgins from the game along with the like of White and a shadow of himself 'The Rocket' snooker for me has never really appealed however having since a few highlights so far of the W/C at Sheffield this lad Trump looks as if he could be just what the game needs. Some excellent potting just hope he can make the final and win. :thumbsup:
Great win for Mr Haircut 100 this afternoon

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
He makes pots look effortless, an incredible talent.

The skill of snooker is often underestimated. I dedicated hours of practise in my teens, wasting many days in dark and smokey snooker halls yet never managed to get a break in the 50's.

I was lucky enough to watch Jimmy White from just a few feet away on a table that I played on regularly, some of the shots he pulled off were just incredible.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He makes pots look effortless, an incredible talent.

The skill of snooker is often underestimated. I dedicated hours of practise in my teens, wasting many days in dark and smokey snooker halls yet never managed to get a break in the 50's.

I was lucky enough to watch Jimmy White from just a few feet away on a table that I played on regularly, someone the shots he pulled off were just incredible.
On his day 'Mr Haircut 100' is a joy to watch, up there with Ronnie as a natural born potter and the action he gets on the cue ball is sensational.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A thrilling Round of 8 encounter this afternoon as Mr Haircut 100 goes head to head with the Captain, in a battle of these two ash wood gladiators at a raucous Ally Pally. No quarter will be asked or indeed given.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Make Snooker Great Again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here