Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] This is my house BBC1

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Just seen some of this as I looking for another program, how it’s on prime time BBC1 who knows. Possibly one of the worse shows I’ve ever seen but in a weird way quiet addictive as I couldn’t believe how bad it was, completely bonkers.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just seen some of this as I looking for another program, how it’s on prime time BBC1 who knows. Possibly one of the worse shows I’ve ever seen but in a weird way quiet addictive as I couldn’t believe how bad it was, completely bonkers.

It was so bad I was hooked :blush:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I tuned in and the young woman with glasses was so obviously lying and over playing it that it was her house I turned back over. Sh*te.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I'm sure I read a good preview of this so I tuned in for most of it. It was mildly diverting but I wont be watching another episode. Certainly not one of the worse shows I’ve ever seen though.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
We watched this because the spiel in the paper made it look good

We watched in disbelief at the awfulness of the show but like the op couldn’t switch off because we had to know who’s house it was

It was the person we guessed but we’ll probably watch next week because there’s nothing up against it for our taste and it’s harmless fun!

Truly shite but possibly a grower

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How do shows like this get commissioned? What a load of ol shite!

Because we are in a pandemic and this is cheap to make, coupled with the total disregard for viewers intelligence.
Having said that reality (I debate the term) is all the rage, which is actually quite sad, but the tv companies lap it up, because they are all wanna be stars that cost very little to begin with, and costs are so low they push it on the general public.

benial shite all of it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watched the Kemp’s crying every 5 minutes on the DNA thing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here