Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] This is an odd comment

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Potter says conversation he had with Zaha after the game is "private".
He added: "He was speaking to me during the game. He is a top player."

What does naylor mean by this?

It means it's private and we're not likely to find out what was said. Potentially a lot of fuss over nothing!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If we sign Zaha in January, I will have a heart attack. I don’t know whether I’d be happy or devastated as I take my final breathe but the shock would definitely kill me; I‘ll never live to see him wear the stripes and sometimes, that’s of some comfort.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Can we delete this embarrassing thread?

He'll be expecting his buying club to at least match his £120,000 p/w, you are all aware of that.

There are a million things they could have been talking about. It would be an unconventional time to enter contract talks. Please just stop talking about this

Can you?

This must be the stupidest thread on NSC since yesterday

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Even if we did want to nab him, let's face it he is a darn good player, where the heck are we going to get the asking price and the salary.

This is tongue in cheek guys and people having a laugh so dont take it so seriously

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's a simple conversation:

Zaha "You've got your team playing well"
Potter "Thank you"
Zaha "I've been let down by these potless fake cockneys for so long"
Potter "Fancy joining a real club?"
Zaha "Could I be captain?"
Potter "Sorry, I thought you were serious, jog on Son"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All is revealed on the club site, with quotes from various sports reports.

“Zaha briefly threatened to bring some passion into proceedings when he reacted angrily to Davy Propper’s industrial challenge and kicked his assailant’s legs away.

“That was enough to spark some touchline verbals with Seagulls boss Graham Potter, who clearly wasn’t impressed with the winger’s antics.

“Palace chairman Steve Parish has actually written to the Premier League to complain about the number of times his star player has been fouled this season. But sometimes Zaha doesn’t help himself.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1536468/nick-szczepaniks-press-verdict-crystal-palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here