Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This Has Been One Hell Of A Week

el punal

I don’t think I can remember a time when our club has received so many plaudits in such a short space of time. Firstly, there was the wonderful welcome home for our World Cup winning hero Alexis Mac Allister which received rapturous acclaim across the planet.

Next was the total demolition of Everton which had all the pundits and commentators purring in appreciation. Mark Chapman, on Match of the Day, enthusing - “Brighton are so much fun to watch.”

The final recognition was the realisation of how good Evan Ferguson is. Have we discovered an absolute gem in the making? Time will tell obviously. In the meantime I, for one, am enjoying the sheer delight in being an Albion fan and long may it continue.

P.S. I hasten to add that this is Brighton and that banana skin is just around the corner! :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The upcoming disappointing 1-0 defeat at Middlesbrough - coupled with worrying injuries to Ferguson and March during that game - should calm you down a bit.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I don’t think I can remember a time when our club has received so many plaudits in such a short space of time. Firstly, there was the wonderful welcome home for our World Cup winning hero Alexis Mac Allister which received rapturous acclaim across the planet.

Next was the total demolition of Everton which had all the pundits and commentators purring in appreciation. Mark Chapman, on Match of the Day, enthusing - “Brighton are so much fun to watch.”

The final recognition was the realisation of how good Evan Ferguson is. Have we discovered an absolute gem in the making? Time will tell obviously. In the meantime I, for one, am enjoying the sheer delight in being an Albion fan and long may it continue.

P.S. I hasten to add that this is Brighton and that banana skin is just around the corner! :lolol:
Also on MOTD I think Ian Wright was the first pundit I've heard mention the fact that after Potter left we have just carried on, as the structure at the club is so strong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here