Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Things that kids have said that made you laugh out loud

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When my sister was about 6 we were all sat round watching the football results. Suddenly she said in a loud voice "are there two Bristol's?". Took me a few years to understand why mum and dad found it so funny.
Something similar happened to me when I was about 8. Sitting around the table during a lunch party my parents were holding. The conversation turned to a couple who were discussing whether they should buy a new bed or a car. I piped up with “oh buy a car you can have much more fun in that than a bed” I had no idea why the whole table pissed themselves laughing, I think I just blushed and shut up

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Walking through a very busy Sheffield Park one sunny day with the wife and the young daughter aged about 5, we were talking about superhero's and what super powers we would have. My daughter gave Mrs Freakout the name Leopard Girl and her superpower was mind control. My Daughter was Giraffe Girl because she loves Giraffe's and her superpower was she could fly (quite an imagination that, a flying giraffe).
My superhero name was declared the loudest of all "Dad, you can be Hippoboy" lots of sniggering from families around us, and then she said my superpower was "you can become invisible, because mum sometimes wishes you weren't here"
Families are now laughing out loud and one chap, gave me a high five saying "Alright Hippoboy"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here