Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] They can’t buy our spirit, they can’t buy our soul, that’s not on the market.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There’s enough fast fashion filling landfill, we don’t need any more from the Albion shop! Don’t forget he’ll be a target for Italian National coach, and others some day :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would make a fantastic permanent banner to stretch all the way across the NS, so that away fans can't can't miss it, and the media can easily pick up on it
"they can't buy our spirit or our soul...

...or keep us here till the final whistle".

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
😂 I was on a job yesterday and was forced to do some plumbing work electrics tripping I located a leaking valve under the kitchen sink which was in turn spraying water into a socket. New push fit valve job done you guys have it easy😁
I am not sure why some electrical sockets are fitted under kitchen sinks next to / underneath pipes and valves.
I know they are there to plug in the dishwasher / washing machine but surely there should be positioned elsewhere

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I am not sure why some electrical sockets are fitted under kitchen sinks next to / underneath pipes and valves.
I know they are there to plug in the dishwasher / washing machine but surely there should be positioned elsewhere
and yet above the work surface a socket has to be at leat 300mm from the sink. Odd

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
There’s enough fast fashion filling landfill, we don’t need any more from the Albion shop! Don’t forget he’ll be a target for Italian National coach, and others some day :)
Surely you'd keep a T shirt with that quote in it for life, not send it to landfill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here