Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
It's magnificent to watch. There were a few times early in the game where I thought a Gross turn was coming, but he chose to pass inside to Lallana or Biss instead. Sometimes I think he does that early in the game, just so the defenders don't see the slow motion turn when it comes later.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One of the most effective moves in football. Even if you know its coming its very difficult to stop without fouling the player. More players should do it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Cruyff only done it once, the bottler.

You know when Groß is going to do it and he has yet to fail.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I messaged my brother after the third goal, saying 'The world's slowest Cruyff turn succeeds again.' He left it a bit and responded 'Has he finished it yet?'

It's like Pascal studied Cruyff's action using the slow motion on his VHS and never ran it back up to normal speed. Yet it still works!

Top of our assists again. For the third time in four seasons at the club. He's so low key, but some day we'll be looking back at Pascal Gross as being one of the most effective players ever to have represented this club. All for £3m! It feels like Ingolstadt should be reporting us to the police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here