Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got to say that feels like a poor decision.
I assume it's contractual obligation?

Not sure I've seen anything from the Albion on this. Liverpool are the only club I'm aware of who have been explicitly transparent on this:

"A minimum of 75 per cent of the 2,000 tickets available for the Wolves fixture will be used for general admission, which is aligned to the ratio used when the stadium is at full capacity. The remaining tickets will be allocated to hospitality supporters, players and to meet contractual obligations. Only Anfield’s Main Stand will be in use for the Wolves fixture."​

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Has anyone got advice on wearing a face mask with glasses. My trials to date all lead to glasses steaming up. I'm not so blind that this is a problem in a shop so just take the glasses off but for watching football this is going to be a big ball ache. Internet suggestions are all about getting the mask tight enough but I've done a lot of trying and it is hard to achieve. And before anyone asks my eyes won't let me wear contact lenses.
Hopefully this makes sense without demonstrating, but anyway... try to have the glasses resting on the mask material, forward from the upper edge. I get a lot less fogging doing that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Table booked for 6 at 6 in town, few beers and then ready to watch us probably get beat on a cold, wet Monday night just like normal!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Table booked for 6 at 6 in town, few beers and then ready to watch us probably get beat on a cold, wet Monday night just like normal!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Not disappointed about not having a ticket.... Wet cold evening ... Sitting at home in warm appeals more than Football tonight. Will be watching on some stream if one can be found !!

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Heads up... about to release my Dad's ticket... however...

When I click on the 'Resell Ticket' option, nothing happens, and it's not releasing. If I can find out how to make that button work then it's up for grabs!

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Not disappointed about not having a ticket.... Wet cold evening ... Sitting at home in warm appeals more than Football tonight. Will be watching on some stream if one can be found !!

I’m sure you wouldn’t be saying that if you had a ticket [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

As [MENTION=38076]BHAFC132[/MENTION] says I'm not sure I could hold onto that belief as someone else is belting out Sussex By The Sea.

Heads up... about to release my Dad's ticket... however...

When I click on the 'Resell Ticket' option, nothing happens, and it's not releasing. If I can find out how to make that button work then it's up for grabs!

Same here, my son has hurt himself playing football today and if I can release his ticket I will

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nah, you're alright.

sketch-1607361231817.png

With all the other issues on top, TV it is.

It's gone through - fill ya boots anyone

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here