Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sound of Music

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its Christmas again as The Sound of Music is on the TV again and having seen it many times I wonder if there has ever been a better more enjoyable and watchable film that you are able to watch over and over again ever been made.

Its Christmas again as The Sound of Music is on the TV again and having seen it many times I wonder if there has ever been a better more enjoyable and watchable film that you are able to watch over and over again ever been made.

Debbie does Dallas?

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008

Agree very much with you, this and Lassie come home, best family films ever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes the mrs is downstairs watching it

I am upstairs, finishing off a Tamiya Honda VFR750R

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Sound of Music and The Wizard of Oz - back in the day two of THE big Christmas films (neither of them having anything to do with Christmas of course)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
ALL musicals are crap, disparate groups of people breaking in to a spontaneous co-ordinated song and dance routine is frankly ludicrous. Where ever it is set they are all cobblers. And making musicals out of slaughter and misery,such as Oliver and The Glums is pathetic. Whatever next, a musical version of Scott of the Antarctic or The Boy in the Striped Pajamas ?.... hang on, what about the Munich air crash ?.. maybe The Battle for Iwo Jima ? or Sweeny Todd even ? oops thats been done.

Absolute dross, anyone who shows any form of liking for a musical should be made to watch Starlight Express for eternity strapped in a chair in a padded cell.

ALL musicals are crap, disparate groups of people breaking in to a spontaneous co-ordinated song and dance routine is frankly ludicrous. Where ever it is set they are all cobblers. And making musicals out of slaughter and misery,such as Oliver and The Glums is pathetic. Whatever next, a musical version of Scott of the Antarctic or The Boy in the Striped Pajamas ?.... hang on, what about the Munich air crash ?.. maybe The Battle for Iwo Jima ? or Sweeny Todd even ? oops thats been done.

Absolute dross, anyone who shows any form of liking for a musical should be made to watch Starlight Express for eternity strapped in a chair in a padded cell.

I will take that as a no.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010

Old sentimental shite.
Get into some modern violence done by big boxoffice stars, summat to make you vomit or have nightmares.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This was quite, quite lovely in Chichester. Highly recommended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here