Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Run-in

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, 15 games to go so what's the run in like for top 7.

Well, Cardiff have five games against teams in the top seven, two of which are at home. They also have five games against teams in the bottom seven, two of which are at home.
Hull have four games against the top seven, three at home and five against the bottom seven, one of which is at home. Interestingly, four of those games against the bottom seven precede their last game against Cardiff.
Leicester have four games against the top seven but they are all in their last seven games and only one of them is at home. They only play three of the teams in the bottom seven.
Watford have three games against the top seven with only Cardiff of those being at home. Five games against the bottom seven with only one at home.
Palace have four games against the top seven of which three are at home (guess where the other one is?). Five games against the bottom seven, two at home.
Middlesbrough also have four against the top seven, two at home. They play five games against the crowd at the bottom, one at home.
And there is little old us, four against the top seven, two at home. Five against the bottom seven, three of which are at home.

So, not sure where that leaves us as in my experience no rules seem to apply. Teams in the bottom sometimes put up a fight, sometimes they don't. Teams with nothing to play for can screw you over and of course we have our record against those at the top which could be better!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I noted that Watford seem to have the easiest fixtures.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I noted that Watford seem to have the easiest fixtures.

For a while they do but they have a nasty looking last month. All have got challenges, but if B'burn get through their next 3 still in touch they could prove to be a nuisance - here's me thing!

130213Footie_zps6e664dc7.png

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This is the Championship.

The bottom 7,top 7,and the positions in between change in kaleidoscopic rhythm.By the time some of the games are played things will look different.

Form is the key.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I was about to ask who it was that did that chart but I see it is Rugrat and he has already posted it. Nice juan.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This is the Championship.

The bottom 7,top 7,and the positions in between change in kaleidoscopic rhythm.By the time some of the games are played things will look different.

Form is the key.

Too true, have been doing this with a couple of mates (one Leics and one Ipswich ) and this is the 3rd year ... we have a few different bets and it spices things up. We do change as we go along but even then the best anyone has done over a month is 65% of results correct. Still can't put it down though!
[MENTION=62]saafend_seagull[/MENTION] did something similar based on form only, would be good to see that updated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here