Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ref today?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The six of us in East Upper were apoplectic at most of his decisions---however he seemed to even it up in the last twenty minutes :mad:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The ref was consistent tonight, no doubt. All the awful awful decisions canceled each other out!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Absolute wank of the highest order, what the f*** was that all about when Bridders wanted to come back on ffs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not for the first time the ref could have decided the game today.

Referees in the Championship this season have not impressed me tbh. Far too many instances in too many games where they seem to be making obvious mistakes. I know it's a difficult job but it seems like it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Dec 29, 2011
Laws of the game. Blood so can only return when the ball is out of play. Poyet and Charlie need to take another look at the rule book.

The rule is they can only return when the ball is out of play. This is to allow the referee to check the player has no blood on him, but he didn't even check so what's the point?

Edit: Just seen the other thread, seems the ripped kit was the reason he wasnt allowed back on.

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He did seem to think the day was all about him. Hate refs who want to be the star of the show. Good refs should be almost invisible but there when needed.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
The rule is they can only return when the ball is out of play. This is to allow the referee to check the player has no blood on him, but he didn't even check so what's the point?

Edit: Just seen the other thread, seems the ripped kit was the reason he wasnt allowed back on.

He had changed his shirt about 2 minutes before he came back on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here