Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The postman from Gervais 'after life' show

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I walked through Stanmer woods right behind him. If you're reading this Joe:

A: you're not funny.
B: you really badly pronate. You should see a physio and get some advice or you're going to suffer from Plantar Fasciitis

Dec 29, 2011

B: you really badly pronate. You should see a physio and get some advice or you're going to suffer from Plantar Fasciitis
A: one of the funniest comedians currently on TV.
B: Plantar Fascitis is no joke, he should get that checked out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I think he’s funny. Was superb in Him and Her. Especially when he shaved all his hair off 😂😂

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

He does loads of running on the seafront so point b) could be helpful. Used to be a regular at Hove Park Run and was really unfit but has made great strides (no pun intended). And FWIW always appeared to be a nice, down to earth bloke.

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Like others have said he's a Gillingham fan, I think he comes from Kent, poor guy...

Saw him at the White Rock in Hastings a few years ago and was in utter hysterics.

Whilst we're on the topic of Comedians spotted at the football, Henning Wehn watches Hastings United when he's not touring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here