Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Pervis/Kaoru axis of destruction.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Both were brilliant, Kaoru's pace and Pervis's overlapping runs are a huge threat, combined with their lighting quick interplay Liverpool didn't know how to handle them. Pervis is a great crosser of the ball too!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Taxi for Alexander-Arnold.

There was one turn in the first half that made him look like a schoolboy. Plus enough others to make a highlight reel.
TAA must be in fear of MOTD analysing his performance tonight. He won't be setting up his recorder.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Reminds me of the Bruno / Knocky partnership, almost telepathic and brutally effective, utterly schooled supposedly the best English RB (if you believe some) and left him chasing shadows

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
the fact that we probably have at least another season of it is very exciting indeed
Not for my knees.
I'm too old for all this standing up nonsense every time the ball is played out wide.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
TAA will be like one of those dogs in a youtube video dreaming whilst running with his legs. Making helpless whelping barks.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

There was one turn in the first half that made him look like a schoolboy. Plus enough others to make a highlight reel.
TAA must be in fear of MOTD analysing his performance tonight. He won't be setting up his recorder.
Made my day that Ferguson and Ali Mac roasted him as well. At one point RDZ gave him the ball back. I was praying he megged him but sadly not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

There was a brilliant one in the second half when he was literally left standing still after Karou cut inside. He had not the first fvcking clue which way our boy was going to go.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Worst player on the pitch. Almost always out of position, the ball behind him or over the top was on all afternoon. When he was miraculously in the right place he got sent to the shops every single time.

Not sure he made a single successful tackle, but at least he had 10 B&H and a copy of The Mirror.

No idea how Klopp kept him on. He was humiliated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here