Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Palace game will be pivotal

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Their tails will be up after winning last week and they have a very good away record this season. I know it would be nice if they let us win our first game this year but I'm highly doubting it. Palace will win.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Their tails will be up after winning last week and they have a very good away record this season. I know it would be nice if they let us win our first game this year but I'm highly doubting it. Palace will win.

I've just checked their away record and they have 1 win in 9, hardly fear inducing is it?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
3b2b6-energiadexang25c325b4.gif

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I have a good feeling about this.

We’re going to get a good win tomorrow and can have our cigars out and relax as the 3pm games kick off.

Maupay and Trossard will deliver. And hopefully an exciting cameo from our Argentinian wizard.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
In pubs before games and in the concourse of north stand my friends liken me to the character MORIARTY from the film Kelly’s Heroes, they say he goes again “always with the negative waves, the negative waves” but even I’m feeling confident today
Been a critic of Potter for a while but today he’ll come good with team selection and formation, probably still get relegated though...“there you go again with those negative waves”

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Sheff Utd away is tough and I think realistically we’d accept 1 point now.

But Palace. At home, one of those weird 12:30 kick offs.

What a win this could be. We’re playing them at the right time to drag them right into relegation. Some silky Potterball again, exactly how we dominated them at Selhurst. We humiliated them last time. This time we take our chances.

Even Potters critics would be won over after a big famous win. Roy announces he’s retiring.

Just wanted to put a positive spin on things. We’re not down yet. Have faith in GP.

Not quite worked out, unfortunately.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I have a good feeling about this.

We’re going to get a good win tomorrow and can have our cigars out and relax as the 3pm games kick off.

Maupay and Trossard will deliver. And hopefully an exciting cameo from our Argentinian wizard.

Wrong on all counts. It's not the cigars we'll be breaking out this evening...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here