The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i will be glued at 5pm, i think my F5 may get worn out lol

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
I have dentist at 5pm, AAAARRRRRGH!!!! Looks like I'm gonna be glued to my iPhone trying to get them on a tiny screen and what's the betting that I'm in the waiting room for ages too so I could've stayed at work adn used a pc!

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
I just phoned the ticket office and they say there are 800 tickets left. Looks like there is a reasonable chance of getting one.
Who posted on NSC saying there were only 300 left. That made me panic and buy one in the Palace end. Could be a costly mistake, but at least I know that either way I will be going.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I'm staying in the home end anyway, semi-torturous experience but I can't be done with getting kettled or kept in the stadium when we inevitably put 3 or 4 past palace

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
I just phoned the ticket office and they say there are 800 tickets left. Looks like there is a reasonable chance of getting one.
Who posted on NSC saying there were only 300 left. That made me panic and buy one in the Palace end. Could be a costly mistake, but at least I know that either way I will be going.

800 tickets left Just thought I would hightlight that so everyone can see.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Does anyone know if we will be restricted to sitting in our allocated seats or will it be a free-for-all on the night?

Cheers

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
I'm staying in the home end anyway, semi-torturous experience but I can't be done with getting kettled or kept in the stadium when we inevitably put 3 or 4 past palace

If recent games are anything to go by, Millwall for example they will block off the top of Holmesdale road after the match thereby stopping us from leaving and as tensions and frustrations rise then allow you lot to wander past gobbing off and idly lobbing stuff at us.

I suppose they do this so that IF it goes off due to these ill thought out actions they can then say "we told you so" and double their numbers for the rest of the year, who knows. They may of course do this for safety reasons ...

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Does anyone know if we will be restricted to sitting in our allocated seats or will it be a free-for-all on the night?

Cheers

Its Palarse away Wiggy. Just stand where there is a space, sing your heart out and enjoy the ride as it will be fast and furious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here