Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Obvious Shakhtar Thread

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I thought it was quite good, but I could’ve done it better.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
FWIW his new username on the most popular Chelsea forum, The Shed End, is “SwedishEntity”. And he has only posted four times since the 12th of September when he joined.

On an unrelated note, parasocial relationships are extremely unhealthy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
FWIW his new username on the most popular Chelsea forum, The Shed End, is “SwedishEntity”. And he has only posted four times since the 12th of September when he joined.

On an unrelated note, parasocial relationships are extremely unhealthy.

...said NSCs number one royalist...

And yup, that is my username - no need to hide and also didn't want to drag the Brighton name in the dirt. I thought about "BrightMan" obviously but after a short read I understood it would have been culturally insensitive over there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well I am interested.

Is there a 'Church of De Zerbi'? I was a fully paid up member of the Church of Potter, but now his actions have led me along a path where I have lost faith and my apostasy has caused me to look elsewhere.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hey guys, I’m ShakhtarMan, the biggest Robert Du Zorbi fan there is. I have followed him since his Italian management days and I am indeed Italian.

Any questions on RDZ I answer (I know everything). My aim is to post on every possible thread on this forum as my knowledge is, quite frankly, superior to yours. I will comment on all things BHA and tell you where you’re wrong regarding players and matches I’ve never even heard of or seen man!

I just googled Danny Webb - he was a great player for you / us man!

I may make some stomach churning comments about my masturbating habits & my balls but please see beyond that as there is way more to me.

Let’s start with a problem. My flat here in Rome is covered in empty Chinese takeaway boxes. Probably about 3 tonne of the stuff. How shall I get rid of them as I need the floor space for celebrating goals on football manager. Please help.

Yours sincerely

ShakhtarMan

Sexist !

ShakhtarMan

Sep 20, 2022
Well I am interested.

Is there a 'Church of De Zerbi'? I was a fully paid up member of the Church of Potter, but now his actions have led me along a path where I have lost faith and my apostasy has caused me to look elsewhere.

The church have one rule - ‘no touching’.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well this makes you the odds on favourite to be behind this quite frankly shocking attempt at banter. :lolol:

Bugger that! Far too much effort to create another account on here. Just some late-night ramblings from my only account, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here