Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The North Stand - Whats the point?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I listened and then watched on a stream today. Started off loud on the radio, quietened as the first half meandered on a bit (albeit with us in total control), second half sounded great throughout on the stream

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Thought the North was supposed to be the loudest and start the chants. Silent throughout.
Back in the Goldstone days maybe, but the North is now the smallest stand, you’re expecting 5000 of us to lead the other 25000…. A little help would be nice, but we get nothing from the two largest stands either side of us. Quite sure the North would join in if a chant originated elsewhere.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Boring conversation (again) but from wsl it was silent. Outsung by West Ham who were losing by 3 goals.
From ESU I heard NS ….and at 3/0 the only chants West Ham supporters were throwing out (those that stayed) included the following

“We’re fu**king shi*
“You don’t know you’re doing (at Moyes)”
“You’re getting sacked in the morning”

It was very enjoyable listening to them

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
It was ok in the main, albeit considering the level of performance I did think we could have sung a bit more and a bit louder at times - we don’t seem to be singing enough individual player songs for me in the last few matches at home, such as for alexis, caicedo, mitoma, in a coordinated manner, definitely not as much as we have in the past like we did with say Bissouma, or dale stephens etc.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It was ok in the main, albeit considering the level of performance I did think we could have sung a bit more and a bit louder at times - we don’t seem to be singing enough individual player songs for me in the last few matches at home, such as for alexis, caicedo, mitoma, in a coordinated manner, definitely not as much as we have in the past like we did with say Bissouma, or dale stephens etc.
First half the game went quite flat though and was so one sided. Second half just as one sided but we kicked on another gear. On my stream it sounded loud throughout in the second half and a variety of chants 👍

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought the North was supposed to be the loudest and start the chants. Silent throughout.
First world problem after a 4-0 win. Dry your eyes.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They were concentrating.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
synchronized-swimming-snl.gif

Without synchronicity this club is rubbish. Boo. BOO!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here