Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mole: Infiltrating North Korea

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why can't I now find it on IPlayer.

I even had adverts for it a couple of days ago, now nothing not even through the search function.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Why can't I now find it on IPlayer.

I even had adverts for it a couple of days ago, now nothing not even through the search function.

Both links on the original post stat, or are you searching on the telebox?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm quite fascinated by NK. I've seen various reports from there and know a couple of people who have been there for work trips (albeit heavily guarded and protected the whole time).

Thanks for the tip, sounds like great TV.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Seen it now, great watch! Really recommend his other documentaries as well.

Gotta say though that this made me more interested in becoming a big shady dealer of some kind rather than feeling any sort of digust about Korean dealings...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just finished watching it. Fascinating and brilliantly done.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Seen it now, great watch! Really recommend his other documentaries as well.

Gotta say though that this made me more interested in becoming a big shady dealer of some kind rather than feeling any sort of digust about Korean dealings...

Perhaps you can now fill Alesandros boots, hell be the next one getting fed to the dogs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Friends of North Korea...

... Bit of a sausage fest!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Weird and superb all at the same time. My only gripe was the on-screen subtitling, not subtitles for the hard of hearing you can turn off and on.

Not very professionally produced and look very odd.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Friends of North Korea...

... Bit of a sausage fest!

the KFA is a bunch of lunatics and weirdos that makes even ukip look normal.

How can a spanish aristocrat who lives in Barcelona be so pro to that stalinist nuthouse?

Was fascinating though, and incredible to get that deep into international arms/drugs contracts with so many high level contacts.

We watch, think wow and move on, Ulrich and Mr James will both have to watch themselves indefinitely now.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
the KFA is a bunch of lunatics and weirdos that makes even ukip look normal.

How can a spanish aristocrat who lives in Barcelona be so pro to that stalinist nuthouse?

Was fascinating though, and incredible to get that deep into international arms/drugs contracts with so many high level contacts.

We watch, think wow and move on, Ulrich and Mr James will both have to watch themselves indefinitely now.

They will be fine, I think. You can see in the documentary that NK are aware that there are some things they cant do (selling the 'complete' product, being associated with the 'tourist project', etc.) because it would cause them a lot of issues they dont want to deal with. Murdering westerners abroad would be one of those limits - as far as I know they have never been accused of doing it. Generally speaking status quo is the best they can hope for and murdering western citizens abroad could potentially lead to things they wouldnt want to deal with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here