Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Mighty Fin

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Fin and his dad are amazing, but this quote from Bruno is more evidence what an absolute legend he is

He said: "Life is about having heroes, heroes to look up and try to imitate their courage, mentality, positivity.

"Fin and his dad are some of my heroes. Nothing can stop them travelling all around this amazing country to watch Albion playing.

"You need people like them next to you to have a happy life."

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a great watch. Football brings us closer together. Especially with how tough things have been this year.

Lots of hugs and love to Fin. :thumbsup:

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fin and his dad are amazing, but this quote from Bruno is more evidence what an absolute legend he is

He said: "Life is about having heroes, heroes to look up and try to imitate their courage, mentality, positivity.

"Fin and his dad are some of my heroes. Nothing can stop them travelling all around this amazing country to watch Albion playing.

"You need people like them next to you to have a happy life."

Fin, Baldylocks and Bruno. 3 Albion legends in one post.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
For those that don’t follow Fin on Facebook the first few days of the antics of his ‘Elf on the shelf’ this month are amazing. I can’t wait to see what else he gets up to in December. The imagination of Baldilocks is truly fantastic.

Fin’s posts on Facebook brighten up anyone’s day:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here