Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The lost generation

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just imagine being the sort of person who would consider John Terry an idol and a role model. Console yourself with the knowledge that this is not you.
No.

But it is Lewis Dunk :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am a veteran of 1969, and Barrow at home.

I took my lad to the Goldstone in the late 80s when he was 4 or 5. He then lived in Canada with his mum for 5 years till he was 12. Then he moved back with me.

I took him to home games at Gillingham. All of them. Then we started on the away games. Brentford....Torquay....Exeter...Colchester....Carlisle....and so on.
Twenty six years later we still go together, most of the time. Mostly at home. Events, and that.
He has never lived in Brighton.

When life has been a bastard, the Albion has always been a pleasure, and has helped create an unbreakable bond.

Indoctrinating the grand son may be a stretch. Impossible at present. But it will happen??? After some adjustments :lolol:

Up the Albion.

And as my next door neighbour's car sticker said in the 60s, "Don't follow me, follow The Albion!"

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I took my lad to the Goldstone in the late 80s when he was 4 or 5. He then lived in Canada with his mum for 5 years till he was 12. Then he moved back with me.

I took him to home games at Gillingham. All of them. Then we started on the away games. Brentford....Torquay....Exeter...Colchester....Carlisle....and so on.
Twenty six years later we still go together, most of the time. Mostly at home. Events, and that.

When life has been a bastard, the Albion has always been a pleasure, and has helped create an unbreakable bond.

Indoctrinating the grand son may be a stretch. Impossible at present. But it will happen??? After some adjustments :lolol:

Up the Albion.

And as my next door neighbour's car sticker said in the 60s, "Don't follow me, follow The Albion!"

Travelled with my Dad to away days in the Taylor/Mullery era, he always removed that sticker after we parked.

In the good old days!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Up the Albion.

JCL 😉

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My daughter born in 2002 was in gully’s gang at 3 days old. She always had a Brighton shirt and would wear it with pride. She came to a few games with me before she had a season ticket when the Amex opened, only gave it up when she left for Uni. On our facetime video tonight she was wearing her AOF Brighton sweatshirt. She doesn’t have a love of football in general just Brighton and Hove Albion so when she came to the Withdean with me she just thought that is what football stadiums were like. She says she wants to get a season ticket again once her Uni days are over.

this was taken a couple of years ago, she has more now.
IMG_0972.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here