Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Darts Final

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Chisnall can consider himself unlucky - If he was Welsh or Scotch he would have been a shoe in (hence Thornton's inclusion). Plus he is quick which always helps with the extra game that will need to be fitted in. Compare that with Pipe who is a cure for insomnia. He will never be in the PL unless he gets into the top 4 of the order of merit.

Nicholson is a complete bell end. Some people thrive on being hated. He tries to be the 'bad boy of darts' but is easily put off and doesn't respond well to the pressure put on himself by the persona he has created (Lost concentration by Kim Hubrechts girlfriend I seem to remember once). Well, you should have thought of that before you became a fake Geordie Aussie, put on the cheap shades and stamped 'arsehole' on your forehead. Plus he is well down in the order of merit.

Last I saw of Hankey he was having a Stroke on stage. Hardly Premier League. Well, knowing Barry Hearn that would also be covered with typical Elan in a Fabrice #Pray4ted Muamba kind of way.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the revamp is another masterstroke by Hearn.

Relegation will mean there will be no dead rubbers in the first 9 weeks. In addition, it will be more attractive to the likes of Scott Waites to move over from the BDO if there are 2 additional PL spots to play for.

Nicholson needs to "do a Van Gerwen" and get his head right. The likes of Chisnall, Pipe and Thornton have jumped ahead of him while some of the old pros like Lloyd, Painter and Jenkins seem to have had a lease of life now Taylor is vulnerable and the prize money is bigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here