Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The biggest PL Diver - Zaha or Grealish?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
They are nowhere near as good as people think they are.

What are you basing that on? They’re comfortably the 2 best players out of the traditional top 6 and I would say they’re better than a lot of players in the top 6 sides too. They literally single handedly carry their sides week on week.

Grealish in particular is a special talent. If Southgate doesn’t pick him then he’s a bigger moron than I already think he is for picking Mings etc over Dunk.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What are you basing that on? They’re comfortably the 2 best players out of the traditional top 6 and I would say they’re better than a lot of players in the top 6 sides too. They literally single handedly carry their sides week on week.

Grealish in particular is a special talent. If Southgate doesn’t pick him then he’s a bigger moron than I already think he is for picking Mings etc over Dunk.

Two best players outside the top six? Heaven forfend, you aren't palace in disguise are you? ???

Off the top of my head, Adama Traore, The boy with the headband at Newcastle, half the Wolves side, Lacazette (Arsenal not top six), half the Leicester side (if we want to insist Arsenal are top six)...and that's just 'exciting playmakers'.

The two lads in question are the two flashy players in two utter dogshit sides. Of course they stand out. :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They are nowhere near as good as people think they are.

I havent seen much of Zaha as Crystal Palace always play boring football, but Grealish is class and there is no doubt about it. When he was injured last season Villa went on a ten game winless streak with him gone, and once he came back they immediatly flew to the Premier League.

The goal against us said a lot about his class: yeah the finish was good, but to immediatly discover our positional mistake (Webster & Montoya going forward at the same time without Dunk telling Andy to stay) takes a huge football brain. Normally that counter attack turns to nothing, but he immediatly saw where we were vulnerable and abused it. And it wasnt the first time Grealish positional ability made him seem "everywhere". He is a true example of Cruyff's words: "Speed is often confused with insight. When I start running earlier than the others, I appear faster."

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I havent seen much of Zaha as Crystal Palace always play boring football, but Grealish is class and there is no doubt about it. When he was injured last season Villa went on a ten game winless streak with him gone, and once he came back they immediatly flew to the Premier League.

The goal against us said a lot about his class: yeah the finish was good, but to immediatly discover our positional mistake (Webster & Montoya going forward at the same time without Dunk telling Andy to stay) takes a huge football brain. Normally that counter attack turns to nothing, but he immediatly saw where we were vulnerable and abused it. And it wasnt the first time Grealish positional ability made him seem "everywhere". He is a true example of Cruyff's words: "Speed is often confused with insight. When I start running earlier than the others, I appear faster."

Where the hell have you been :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

When you say 'us' . . . . .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Welcome back!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When you say 'us' . . . . .

"it feels like a lost piece of me was found". I know mate, I know the feeling.

Welcome back!

Thank you.

If anyone is wondering... I e-mailed Paul again that evening. Once I ate and the vitamins and stuff reached my brain I reached some kind of inner sense and thought "what the **** man"... and apologised for my somewhat rude email and the fact that I had wasted a bit of his time. The gentleman responded with "Its okay Simon, have a nice day".

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
"it feels like a lost piece of me was found". I know mate, I know the feeling.

Thank you.

If anyone is wondering... I e-mailed Paul again that evening. Once I ate and the vitamins and stuff reached my brain I reached some kind of inner sense and thought "what the **** man"... and apologised for my somewhat rude email and the fact that I had wasted a bit of his time. The gentleman responded with "Its okay Simon, have a nice day".

Keep eating your vitamins :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Both class players.
Both quality divers who start every game with the intention of getting opponents booked or sent of. And they're backed by their managers whether tacitly or not

Modern football

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do you think they are good enough for us or better than we have at present?

Both head and shoulders above any player in our squad. If we had a player as good as either of them we wouldn’t be in a relegation battle.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Grealish is TEN times the player the SEGW is. He orchestrates, he demands, he takes responsibility. His spacial awareness is exceptional, he spots passes. He can drift past players, and he has END PRODUCT.

He should be a shoo-in for the England team, and Villa will be very lucky to keep hold of him even if they stay up. If they go down, I think he'll end up at Spurs. Exquisite player, who deserves to be gracing the European stage.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Grealish is TEN times the player the SEGW is. He orchestrates, he demands, he takes responsibility. His spacial awareness is exceptional, he spots passes. He can drift past players, and he has END PRODUCT.

He should be a shoo-in for the England team, and Villa will be very lucky to keep hold of him even if they stay up. If they go down, I think he'll end up at Spurs. Exquisite player, who deserves to be gracing the European stage.

you can't fault that.... zaha wahay too hormonal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here