Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Best Football Stats Sites

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Someone mentioned yesterday that this was Albion's first 4-2 win at the AMEX. For some reason I thought we had beaten Birmingham City by that score, but realised it was 4-3 when Inigo used his face.

I tried to dig around to see if there were any stats sites that allow such filtering- and stats sites that think football began before 1992

I have an array that I use. Football Web Pages is my GoTo. Soccerbase is also bookmarked as is 11 v 11.

Being a stats fanatic, I do wonder how Auntie and Sky etc come up with their orgasmic details each match.

Is there a site they use, or are us mere mortals left in desperation at the need for their morsels each match ?

Most of my Albion watching days were between 1982 and 1998, so I don't remember attending a 4-2 apart from a League Cup victory over Bristol Rovers in 1983. Doubtless a filter option would throw up other memories. I feel deprived.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good thread this. I’ve often thought there is a crying out need for a site that literally covers everything. Presumably there is a data base that is used by all media for such data mining?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good thread this. I’ve often thought there is a crying out need for a site that literally covers everything. Presumably there is a data base that is used by all media for such data mining?
Well, yes. There has to be. It would take them ages to come up with some of the stuff they do. I want that database.

Someone on here said that we had won 4-2 at home on X amount of occasions and Exeter City was the team we had that score with most.

I can't remember who it was, but I will find them and shake their source out of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here