Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Bay resolution

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
I enjoyed watching The Bay series 4. While it had a story that at times seemed overcomplicated, the ending managed to resolve all of the story lines - except possibly one. With the delays to the groundworks project caused by the body being found, would Dean be able to complete the project in time to be paid his bonus, and - if not - what would the ramifications be with the loan shark? Did I miss something or was this left hanging?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I enjoyed watching The Bay series 4. While it had a story that at times seemed overcomplicated, the ending managed to resolve all of the story lines - except possibly one. With the delays to the groundworks project caused by the body being found, would Dean be able to complete the project in time to be paid his bonus, and - if not - what would the ramifications be with the loan shark? Did I miss something or was this left hanging?
I thought that, the loan shark (Leanne Battersby’s husband in real life) was a strong sub plot, but it was almost like he’d gone on holiday for the last week of filming so we will just forget about him🤷‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here