Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looks like we chose the right time to come to the Peak District. Flumping down and laying nicely.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Plenty of the stuff here in the last 24 hours …

D7028D1A-7449-45C2-884D-32545A857933.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More drama from the media threatening Ice Age 2 in the south that failed to happen down here on the coast :rolleyes:

Some good photos from the Northerners though :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
More drama from the media threatening Ice Age 2 in the south that failed to happen down here on the coast :rolleyes:

Some good photos from the Northerners though :thumbsup:
I thought the forecasts were we’d (coastal belt) get next to no snow, with heavy rain from Weds pm onwards?

Whilst the north Midlands and northwards would get moderate snow from Thursday onwards.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I was fortunate enough to encounter this Harveys fan on the Downs near Lewes yesterday. View attachment 158099
That just goes to show how patchy it was down here. I'm not far away from Lewes (Uckfield) and we had no where near that much - just enough to dust the car windscreen (and nothing at all from about 8:30am yesterday as it turned to drizzle and washed it away).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Finally settling on road/pavement here now, has been pretty heavy most of the day, but has obviously cooled just enough.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Went over to Kent for work yesterday PM. Worked there all day and got home a short while ago.

No snow but the rain never stopped going there and back, well it sort of stopped a bit coming down the A24 from Horsham.

Now peeing it down once more in RH20.

Can we have Spring advanced by a few weeks?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Flumped down all morning. Rained all afternoon. Sleeting now.

🥶

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here