Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Do you like snow?

Almost every adult I’ve known hates the stuff, the disruption, closed schools, dangerous roads and pavements, the cold.

I still love it.
Love it in winter proper, hate it and cold weather come march. Don't mind this weather in the middle of winter, but really sick of it by this time of year and desperate for the spring-like sunshine we had for a while before this spell arrived

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love it in winter proper, hate it and cold weather come march. Don't mind this weather in the middle of winter, but really sick of it by this time of year and desperate for the spring-like sunshine we had for a while before this spell arrived
I love all the English seasons. All but the oppressively hot and humid nights in these climate changed summer heatwaves.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Do you like snow?

Almost every adult I’ve known hates the stuff, the disruption, closed schools, dangerous roads and pavements, the cold.

I still love it.
I loved snow when I was a kid.

I hate it now I have to travel to work or lose pay.

I'll love it again when I retire.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shittest arctic panic ever ?
Yup.

ITV News LEAD STORY this evening - they had a bloke standing in Buxsted where there was a light dusting on some bushes behind him, but it "could all look very different by tomorrow". Then they had some bint standing in a barn with some gritters (no snow anywhere). Yes there's some snow coming in overnight, but the way our news networks treat it you'd think it was the arrival of the apocalypse. :rolleyes:

Honestly, show these news reports to someone who lives in, say, Minnesota, and see their reaction.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Attachments

• 9AD20E61-AD36-485D-BEFD-59205F6864BD.png
    9AD20E61-AD36-485D-BEFD-59205F6864BD.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 30

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yup.

ITV News LEAD STORY this evening - they had a bloke standing in Buxsted where there was a light dusting on some bushes behind him, but it "could all look very different by tomorrow". Then they had some bint standing in a barn with some gritters (no snow anywhere). Yes there's some snow coming in overnight, but the way our news networks treat it you'd think it was the arrival of the apocalypse. :rolleyes:

Honestly, show these news reports to someone who lives in, say, Minnesota, and see their reaction.

BBC1 SE at 6:30 came from a 100% snowless and very wet Tunbridge Wells Train Station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here