Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Albion's Covid Pass Check THE POLL. Yes or No?

Do you support the Albion's decision to check Covid Passports?

• Total voters

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have absolutely no problem with my covid pass being checked. If it punishes the selfish vaccine dodgers then it's all good by me.

It is all the id nonsense (no passport / driving licence) and Barber taking against my rucksack (which I've taken into every game at the Amex without problem) that are really pissing me off.

More rules just for the sake of having more rules.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The principle is fine, but have to admit I went on Saturday with my friends phone with his ticket and NHS code (when he couldn't go last minute) and got in fine even showing my driving licence with my name on it. (I had been doubled jabbed by the way).

Checks were pretty flimsy then and I witnessed quite a lot of people just being ushered through the checks in no more than 2 or 3 seconds. Can't believe peoples details were checked very closely. Mine certainly were'nt. As others have said just because we have been vaccinated doesn't mean we're not carrying the virus though.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It's the only realistic way of opening up stadiums to fans so its an obvious yes from me. What do others want a return to watching all games on TV?

Was always on the cards so Im bemused by the uproar since the announcement came out.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's the only realistic way of opening up stadiums to fans so its an obvious yes from me. What do others want a return to watching all games on TV?

Was always on the cards so Im bemused by the uproar since the announcement came out.

No, no, it's not on the cards it's on the phones - don't go confusing people further!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Cannot see poll on Tapatalk.
Unfortunately necessary to keep the Amex at full capacity for as long as possible. Feel slightly for the not so technically savvy (father in law) perhaps the covid card could have been suffice with ID, however a hard copy covid pass can be obtained by ringing 119 I believe, two or three days notice needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here