Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Ajax Travellers Spotify Mix

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There's no doubt a number of us traveling to the game now, or tomorrow, or who will just be wanting to warm up for watching tomorrow in a pub or at home.

With a bit of time, you'll want to listen to something.

So here's a mix of football songs, not necessarily about football. They are all either appropriated by fans or have a mention of football in them. From St Pauli's Hell's Bell's to Joxer Goes to Stuttgart from Christy Moore, there's something for everyone. Hell, even Atomic Kitten have made it on there.

For purely Dutch reasons, it opens with Rotterdam as some of you may well be passing through it on the train.

It does not contain Glad All Over, and it won't. But I'll happily add to it if reasonable suggestions come in.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
There's no doubt a number of us traveling to the game now, or tomorrow, or who will just be wanting to warm up for watching tomorrow in a pub or at home.

With a bit of time, you'll want to listen to something.

So here's a mix of football songs, not necessarily about football. They are all either appropriated by fans or have a mention of football in them. From St Pauli's Hell's Bell's to Joxer Goes to Stuttgart from Christy Moore, there's something for everyone. Hell, even Atomic Kitten have made it on there.

For purely Dutch reasons, it opens with Rotterdam as some of you may well be passing through it on the train.

It does not contain Glad All Over, and it won't. But I'll happily add to it if reasonable suggestions come in.

Pretty good barring that Sweet Caroline... it makes my effin teeth itch... might be improved with Bad Moon Rising...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Pretty good barring that Sweet Caroline... it makes my effin teeth itch... might be improved with Bad Moon Rising...
Yep. Me too. But, felt like I had to throw it in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here