Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] That twerp who travels to dangerous countries and brags about it…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Banged up abroad…

After the British army risked their lives to rescue him two years ago, I don’t think they’ll be in a hurry to repeat the exercise after he went back again.
Men and women who risked never seeing their loved ones again so he could see his. Hope he enjoys his stay with the Taliban. Moron .

Last edited:

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Banged up abroad…

After the British army risked their lives to rescue him two years ago, I don’t think they’ll be in a hurry to repeat the exercise after he went back again.
Men and women who risked never seeing their loved ones again so he could see his. Hope he enjoys his stay with the Taliban. Moron .
Yeah...it's an even worse situation than all those lone/round the world/stormy seas sailors who do crazy trips that end up requiring dangerous rescues, or climbers and explorers taking risks that require orchestrated bailouts. Great for their egos but often not so great for the people who need to pull them out of sometimes horrendous circumstances.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Banged up abroad…

'Miles Routledge said previously he travelled to Afghanistan as he enjoys "dark" and "extreme" tourism'

Happy holidays Miles! Don't rush home :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That’s the guy I was thinking of from before. I think he’s probably got some form of ADHD. Last time when the SAS rescued him, asked him not to tweet and he was sending photos & videos from an safe house he was in with British guns etc on show 🙄

@real_lord_miles is his Twitter

Shame his friends couldn’t help him out

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If they get him back they should charge him the cost. Plus take his passport away

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh no!

Anyway…

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well I visited East Germany in 1986 and was detained for having invalid travel documents , how stupid was that :thumbsup:
Wouldn’t happen in West Germany.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s a publicity stunt

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here