Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That penalty

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I reject this 'revenge' narrative that seems to be being peddled. Either for the FA cup semi final, or the post-final whistle penalty a couple of seasons ago. They both resulted in United getting victories they didn't deserve. Tonight's penalty ensured the right result occurred. That's not revenge, in my book.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I reject this 'revenge' narrative that seems to be being peddled. Either for the FA cup semi final, or the post-final whistle penalty a couple of seasons ago. They both resulted in United getting victories they didn't deserve. Tonight's penalty ensured the right result occurred. That's not revenge, in my book.
Well you are entitled to your opinion….I disagree …the point of posting the video is as per my comment……at Wembley those two played their ‘games’ ……they tried again tonight…they FAILED …..that’s the point

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well you are entitled to your opinion….I disagree …the point of posting the video is as per my comment……at Wembley those two played their ‘games’ ……they tried again tonight…they FAILED …..that’s the point
Yeah, I get that, and you're right on that point.

I was just commenting because the video is titled 'revenge' and I've been seeing that narrative all over twitter.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This time De Gea and Weghorst failed!

(Sorry for the cut off as the ball hit the net …too busy celebrating)

Celebrations in this one

Undav was tracking that lanky piece of piss Workhorse. Impressive.

Mac just sauntered to the edge of the penalty area and revelled in his own Universe of brilliance whilst the chaos around the spot ensued. When the time came, he withdrew his golden sword and decapitated those Mancs in the best possible way.

WTF! Talk about wet wipe!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a bloody penalty it was as well, unsavable thunder bastard.

6 out of 6 this season, I don’t have the same feeling of inevitable dread I used too when we were awarded a penalty.
Should I change my username?

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
What a bloody penalty it was as well, unsavable thunder bastard.

6 out of 6 this season, I don’t have the same feeling of inevitable dread I used too when we were awarded a penalty.
Second best PL record in penalties this season. Only to Haaland (who else) with 7 out of 7 is better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here