Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thanks to a thieving toe rag

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Apologies for using this thread, but I didn't want to create another just to talk about a burglar.

This thieving c@nt from Littlehampton, visited Brighton to burgle homes. But was caught :lolol:
https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/sussex/news/court-results/prolific-brighton-offender-jailed-for-burglaries-arson-and-assaulting-police-officer/

One of the lowest crimes imho, personal space violated. Some tossers simply won't do a day's work.

Also assault on a police officer and arson, sentenced to 3 and a half years, I’m guessing he won’t be out before this time is served.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Got to laugh when it goes wrong for the thief.

A dickhead got into my car one afternoon when I was at work. (I’d been swimming at lunch time).

Dickhead stole my very old sports bag, some sun faded swim shorts and a stinking towel.

Would love to have seen the acne-faced smack-head’s face when he later examined the treasure trove.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Many years ago I went to work and parked my shitty, lime green, on its last legs Talbot Horizon in a housing estate near work. When I got back to the car after work the window had been broken. They took a cd and a bag of DIRTY washing that i was going to take to the laundrette. I left the car there got the train home and reported it stolen.

Yes this was in Croydon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here