hassocks

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mrs Q is there for a 4 day break with her sister. I’m relieved neither of them…….. did the attacks …
Hearts go out to the victims and their families

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mrs Q is there for a 4 day break with her sister. I’m relieved neither of them…….. did the attacks …
How do you know?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Haven't seen this mentioned. Was only there a couple of weeks ago..
This is serious stuff.
There's always going to be lone wolf fvckwits doing something stupid in the name of a of an idealistic idea.
On a side note we went for a visit to Windsor Castle last week and the security there is unbelievable.
Lots of foreign nationals / tourists visiting too!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I am planning to go for some of the Olympics, I imagine the security will be insane.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am planning to go for some of the Olympics, I imagine the security will be insane.
Having done so for years Mrs GB no longer badgers me to go to 'romantic' Paris. One of the last places in Europe I'd want to go to at the moment and the Olympics will likely be a shambles given how badly they organise football.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Having done so for years Mrs GB no longer badgers me to go to 'romantic' Paris. One of the last places in Europe I'd want to go to at the moment and the Olympics will likely be a shambles given how badly they organise football.
Football, true, but I have had several nice rugby trips there so maybe am a bit more optimistic on that score than I should be!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not sure what all the sarcastic comments are about?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I went through Paris on the way to and from Marseille.
Seemed fine then, people were even understanding and helpful with my appalling French.

Feel free to not pass that on to Mrs GB though. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here