Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ted Baker give up their box at the Amex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I suspect the club might be pleased Ted Baker are giving up their box given the recent news regarding their MD.

Recent news? Didn't he resign last year?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
We do the match ball sponsor for the Palace game every season and take clients to selected games in HB's, they mentioned it as I was a former box part owner to see if I was interested........

In your line of business isn't that a little macabre?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In your line of business isn't that a little macabre?

Not really I started supporting the Albion in 1973 and started Funeral Directing in 1987, lots of the families I look after come from originally knowing them through the Albion, and more than one Vicar I know likes a game of football, providing its not a Sunday kick off!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
10 seats, 3 parking spaces, 20 games (inc 1 cup game) 3 course meal, with half time and full time refreshments, match programmes, sporadic visits to your box pre and post match throughout the season from Alan Mullery, Gary Chivers, Andy Rollings and others.

Not sure you have access to the box outside match days.

Do those guys wait on you?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not really I started supporting the Albion in 1973 and started Funeral Directing in 1987, lots of the families I look after come from originally knowing them through the Albion, and more than one Vicar I know likes a game of football, providing its not a Sunday kick off!

Sorry, when you said you took clients to games I imagined in a "Mr Dead goes fishing" kind of way.....

https://youtu.be/wKBYLjRHa4E

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
10 seats, 3 parking spaces, 20 games (inc 1 cup game) 3 course meal, with half time and full time refreshments, match programmes, sporadic visits to your box pre and post match throughout the season from Alan Mullery, Gary Chivers, Andy Rollings and others.

Not sure you have access to the box outside match days.

If OGH and Guy Butters were the club ambassadors I’d be interested...or even if Ian Hart Funeral Services were the hosts...actually...why don’t you stump up the £47k mate. Must have been a big uptick in the “Worthing...carked it” stakes since C19?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Nothing’s changed for me. I’m still as much a fan and a customer as I was in 1958. And I feel ‘together’ with other fans, just as I did at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean. Why does the existence of boxes and clubs stop us being fans?

Sorry, I still don’t understand your logic.

I see you point it's not changed for you but my point is it changed from the clubs perspective

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here