Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teams we’ve not beaten on the Premier League

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think that was the first time we’ve beaten Liverpool at the Amex. Think we’ve beaten everyone currently in the league except Forest?

Think we’ve not beaten Chelski at their place or City?

There’s probably other grounds we’ve not won at or other teams we’ve not beaten at home…

Anyone name them?

Would love us to get the full set over the established prem clubs but can’t see us winning at City anytime soon…!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Only in the Premier League? Then Stoke home or away, West Brom away, Leicester away, City away, Bournemouth away, Southampton at home, Villa at home, Nottingham Forest home or away, Fulham home or away, Sheffield United home or away ... probably a few more I've forgotten.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only in the Premier League? Then Stoke home or away, West Brom away, Leicester away, City away, Bournemouth away, Southampton at home, Villa at home, Nottingham Forest home or away, Fulham home or away, Sheffield United home or away ... probably a few more I've forgotten.
Yes I meant current prem teams so not Sheff WBrom or Stoke. Leicester away - interesting. Southampton at home I didn’t realise! Also Fulham - we went through a stage of winning there but guess they were all Champs. There’s some in the list we can achieve this season then!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ps The reason for this thread was just cos I heard the Liverpool at the Amex one, and remember thinking City and Chelsea were the only big 6 we’d not beaten a few years ago - not because I think football started in 1992!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So current list:
Leicester away
Southampton home
Fulham home / away
Man City away
Chelsea away
Villa home
Bournemouth away

Is that it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Current PL sides as the OP stated after the OP was posted.
Sorry I meant current teams when I put ‘currently in the league’ but it probably didn’t read right! I wanted to make a list and see if we can complete it in the next few seasons - although obviously it will change - would be great to have a season where we’ve done all of them though - you never know!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Think that was the first time we’ve beaten Liverpool at the Amex. Think we’ve beaten everyone currently in the league except Forest?
I well remember the double over Forest - when they were champions I think. Gary Williams and his 'lucky goal' [Clough quote].

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You missed the only team we have failed to get a single point against…

Cardiff!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Think we’ve not beaten Chelski at their place or City?

There’s probably other grounds we’ve not won at or other teams we’ve not beaten at home…

Anyone name them?

Would love us to get the full set over the established prem clubs but can’t see us winning at City anytime soon…!
Shame you're perpetuating the myth that football only started in 1992.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shame you're perpetuating the myth that football only started in 1992.
🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ See post #4!

And no I’m not at all - I’m actually quite critical of modern football and the prem at times. I just meant ‘recent times’. Replace Premier League with ‘latest run in the top division’ and you’ll see I’m not ‘perpetuating’ anything of the sort. Piss poor assumption there.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ps The reason for this thread was just cos I heard the Liverpool at the Amex one, and remember thinking City and Chelsea were the only big 6 we’d not beaten a few years ago - not because I think football started in 1992!
Meant to quote this too

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ See post #4!

And no I’m not at all - I’m actually quite critical of modern football and the prem at times. I just meant ‘recent times’. Replace Premier League with ‘latest run in the top division’ and you’ll see I’m not ‘perpetuating’ anything of the sort. Piss poor assumption there.
Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here