Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Brentford

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Need to stop their pace out wide so pick a starting team to blunt them and hope to pick them off with a change from the bench in the final 30 minutes.

Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Bennett
Holla. Ince. Halford
March CMS
O'Grady

Subs: Walton. Calderon. Hughes. JFC. Colunga. Baldock. Texeira

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you have been to Fulham, Brentford or Charlton you would know he is not shite, however he has done very well coming on and has really helped us hold onto a lead, starting and getting 70-90 minutes out of him is unlikely.
I never said he was shite - I was just asking why, up to that point, nearly every team selection hadn't included O'Grady. He seemed to manage 90 minutes with Sheffield United perfectly well.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Sorry, I started the rant and by the end I realised it probably wasnt needed.

I dont expect Saturday to be super entertaining and if people are bored I would suggest singing and getting behind the team to pass the time we need to grind out results until we are out of this mess.

I would play the same formation and my team would be.

Stockdale

Calde
Greer
Dunk
Bennett

Holla
Ince
March
Baldock
Tex

CMS

I would also have CMS and Baldock switching if CMS isnt having much luck up until Hughton decides to change things. For us I think its key to get to 70 mins at 0-0 and then punch on from there. much like the first season at the AMEX under Gus.

CM-S - please God no. Time to not start for pete's sake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here