Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team changes for Tuesday?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Same starting lineup if they are all fit ..otherwise maybe Dicker for Hammo ..Rovers seem to b a physical side and that Rhodes chap seems good ..shud b an interesting game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think people r overlooking Crofts. Crofty in for Hammond I think..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Drop Leo and give FC his first game of the season..interesting
Poyet has said Ulloa is knackered, that's my only reason for leaving him out.
I think people r overlooking Crofts. Crofty in for Hammond I think..
Crofts hasn't been involved in the 20 man match day squad for quite some time, where as JFC and Solomon March have, would expect to see Crofts leave on a loan spell shortly

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
----------Kooszack------------

Bruno - El Abd - Upson - Bridge

Buckley - Bridcutt - Vicente-KLL

-------Hoskins - Ulloa - --------

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Bruno~El-Abd~Upson~Bridge

Bridcutt

Spanish Dave~Vicente~Lualua

Hoskins~Ulloa​

Bruno and Spanish Dave are a perfect combination on the right, Bruno attacks and Dave covers him and vice versa. Bridcutt and Dave can shield the back four pretty well so we can lose Hammond in the centre (especially at home) and replace with Vicente. I quite like the idea of Dave and Vicente playing close to one another, they'd be on a similar wavelength. With Bridge at left back it allows a player like Lualua the freedom not to have to work back too often. Hoskins looks like the most natural finisher we have although we'll miss CMS's defensive qualities (he closes well down from the front and denies the cb's time to pick a pass). Ulloa is the fulcrum for the attack, hit it in to him high or low and he has the strength to hold it for Hoskins, Vicente, Dave and Kaz to run on to.

Time for us to make the running at home. Also Buckley is a terrific impact sub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here