Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TB Clearly Now Being Outgunned On The EPL Money Front. What's His Next Move?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Venture capitalists on board?

Bigger non-Arab entity takes bigger stake?

Just sells up and says F*ck this for a game of solders?

Well? ???

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:shrug:

Every club in the league outside of the top 6 will be outgunned forevermore by the money rich teams, nothing that can be done about it unless budget caps are brought in or ‘financial fair play’ :lolol: :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"clearly now"

Well.. I'm guessing it did not come as a complete surprise that he has less financial muscles than the states of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Yank investment bankers, owners of billion dollar brands like United etc...

He'll probably keep going, having a good battle with these ugly nasty big dragons :shrug:

Same as always.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Venture capitalists on board?

Bigger non-Arab entity takes bigger stake?

Just sells up and says F*ck this for a game of solders?

Well? ???

We've been getting outgunned on the money front for the whole of our History. Don't tell me it's just dawned on you :wink:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Tbf, he’s never ruled out selling a stake in the club. Maybe 20% at some point to some filthy rich venture capitalist?

I wouldn’t mind, as long as he still had control over the club.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
THPP is getting rather tedious nowadays . I think it might be time to ignore his not so subtle trolling

I think this is actually a worthwhile question tbf.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've been getting outgunned on the money front for the whole of our History. Don't tell me it's just dawned on you :wink:

For sure. Tho now we just get cherry-picked by Big Six as soon as we we get ideas above our station. And all those kiddies coming through the academy production line? You can bet your life that every single one of those, and their parents, has their eyes set on a Big Six dream life for all

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP is getting rather tedious nowadays . I think it might be time to ignore his not so subtle trolling

As somebody WAY smarter than you says further down the thread, it's a valid question. Probably THE most important question of the next few years for non-thickos. How does TB stop the rot of The Big Six just cherry-picking all the talent that would take us to the next level?

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
For sure. Tho now we just get cherry-picked by Big Six as soon as we we get ideas above our station. And all those kiddies coming through the academy production line? You can bet your life that every single one of those, and their parents, has their eyes set on a Big Six dream life for all

Unlike the good old days when the kids saw George Best on TV and thought "hmm, nah.. not for me, I want to play in a midtable third division team earning three pounds a week until I'm 45".

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Have you been asleep for the last 25 years of ‘premier league’ football? What you’ve described is what the PL has been since massive money investment has surged.

Every single club faces this problem, anyone who isn’t owned by a billionaire who is willing the twist the books with bogus sponsorships and ‘investments’

Football in the PL is monotonous bullshit, but Bloom loves the club like us and I’m sure as a businessman he expected this to happen one day.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have you been asleep for the last 25 years of ‘premier league’ football? What you’ve described is what the PL has been since massive money investment has surged.

Every single club faces this problem, anyone who isn’t owned by a billionaire who is willing the twist the books with bogus sponsorships and ‘investments’

Football in the PL is monotonous bullshit, but Bloom loves the club like us and I’m sure as a businessman he expected this to happen one day.

Daresay TB loves the club. Tho that is no way relevant. The question is how he stops the rot of The Big Six plundering our top talent at will. Don't see how that will ever happen all the ehile the club maintains an EPL Pound Shop budget

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here