Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Tapatalk gone?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Samsung J3 Android 9

I've tried deleting caches, uninstalling (it won't), safe mode, updates, deleting updates, everything suggested on various Google searches short of a factory reset, and it still keeps popping up

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Very odd. I've had problems like that before, but usually with whacky old phones bought from Aliexpress - I've been using Google Pixel phones for my last 3 phones (about 5 years now) and not seen it since.

If you can afford it, I'd recommend changing your phone - it's quite old now, and that version of Android is no longer updated.

A OnePlus Nord or (better) Nord 2 will be excellent value in their upcoming event: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/on...-9-pro-10-off-watch-with-9-at-oneplus-3801886

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
NSC Tapatalk is quite irritating now. It repeatedly forgets that I am following NSC and then refuses to show NSC on the search list of forums which means it is a little convoluted to get it back. And then of course I have to log in again.

Bring on the NSC forum upgrade !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’ve reported the issue to them. It’s very annoying.

[emoji106][emoji122] 3-4 times a day now, I was wondering wether this was as a result of the iOS upgrade but realised how silly that thought was!

Edit I live just noticed the Orange T is missing to the right of my username!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Tapatalk have just emailed me to say it should be sorted.

Can anyone let me know if they still have problems and I’ll go back to them.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
No it seems fine now. I've dipped in and out a few times and it's still OK. Previously although I could access it via looking at a topic, once I came out of Tapatalk it disappeared again.
Looks like the problems solved.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
NSC Tapatalk is quite irritating now. It repeatedly forgets that I am following NSC and then refuses to show NSC on the search list of forums which means it is a little convoluted to get it back. And then of course I have to log in again.

Bring on the NSC forum upgrade !

A sticky plaster I know but I successfully found our forum but typing in NSC into the Tapatalk search and it appeared

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Has somebody fixed this, as NSC has reappeared?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It started working like normal when fassbook came back online, coincidence..?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Still wouldn’t say it’s working as well as it was before. Something still not quite right with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here