Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swansman will you support Chelsea if Sir Potter leaves The Albion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
^.
What do they talk about then?

Accuracy and honesty?

The thought crossed my mind.

Honestly, I can't see myself supporting Chelsea or even watching all of their games. Don't know what would happen but I think I'd keep watching Brighton tbh.

Certainly won't hang around at Chelsea forums.

Not worried about GP going there, he'll stay away from that mess.

59 likes on the first one and broken in seven days :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
^.
What do they talk about then?

Not really read a lot but for the most part they don't seem to be talking about anything. There's words but they aren't saying anything, but I see a lot of player names and football terms.

Accuracy and honesty?

59 likes on the first one and broken in seven days :lolol:

Yup, was the intention seven days ago. Things change quickly: Brighton & Hove Albion became the non-footballing football club and there's more threads about Todd Boehly than Andrew Crofts. It is dull.

They don't seem to be any fun though. Pretty sure it was a one off.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don’t forget us when you’re lifting the title with Chelsea, Swanny, just remember the words of [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]’s favourite Whitney Houston song:

Didn't we almost have it all
When love was all we had worth giving?
The ride with you was worth the fall my friend
Loving you makes life worth living
If only GP had held on till the morning
You know you'll never love that way again

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Swansman is hooked on NSC. Who cares who he supports. It's a great forum and some of the best posters over the years have been from other clubs (although I am struggling to think of any other than, er, Orient and Leeds).

Hope he sticks about anyway

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So much jealousy :kiss: "We want our Swansman all to ourselves...."

How would it make you butthurt if I went under the radar...?

Thing is: I like talking football and Brighton & Hove Albion aren't playing any.

They also talk a lot less about Chelsea FC so that's a nice change.

How much did they pay you to get you to sign up Swedish Entity? Double, triple, quadruple what you were on here?

Stabbing Bozza in the back after all he has done for you is equal to what Potter and Bruno has done to TB. It’s just strange you have a foot in each camp. It’s us or them!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Swansman is hooked on NSC. Who cares who he supports. It's a great forum and some of the best posters over the years have been from other clubs (although I am struggling to think of any other than, er, Orient and Leeds).

Hope he sticks about anyway

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Agree, NSC is a lot more entertaining, wild and homely than most if not all football forums.

Sounds exactly like NSC!

Sometimes, yea, but a bit different. The people over at the Chelsea forum only appears to be sitting on their arses waiting for the next trophy. All a bit... dull and soulless.

How much did they pay you to get you to sign up Swedish Entity? Double, triple, quadruple what you were on here?

Stabbing Bozza in the back after all he has done for you is equal to what Potter and Bruno has done to TB. It’s just strange you have a foot in each camp. It’s us or them!

Only a short-team loan deal and I can assure you Bozza was a very active (and greedy) part during the negotiations.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So much jealousy :kiss: "We want our Swansman all to ourselves...."

How would it make you butthurt if I went under the radar...?

Thing is: I like talking football and Brighton & Hove Albion aren't playing any.

They also talk a lot less about Chelsea FC so that's a nice change.

But steer clear of slagging off the UK and queen/king, the Chelsea Headhunters may track you down. A right wing fanbase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here