Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea U21 v Brighton and Hove Albion U21 Premier league Cup 14.00 Today

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh goody! Another one scheduled at a date/time that it can't be streamed. :(

I really wonder what terrible disruption it would have made to the training schedule, or any other issues, to have scheduled the game for yesterday instead? Oh well, come on lads, just get on with it and play brilliantly without fear and win again - you can do it. Nobody's watching!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Oh goody! Another one scheduled at a date/time that it can't be streamed. :(

I really wonder what terrible disruption it would have made to the training schedule, or any other issues, to have scheduled the game for yesterday instead? Oh well, come on lads, just get on with it and play brilliantly without fear and win again - you can do it. Nobody's watching!
Wouldn't do it two days after the Valencia game

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wouldn't do it two days after the Velencia game
OK, Monday then. Easily done if the clubs had the will to do it.

Besides, I can't believe it would be too much of a hardship for a bunch of healthy super-fit teenagers to play twice in 3/4 days once in a while!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
OK, Monday then. Easily done if the clubs had the will to do it.

Besides, I can't believe it would be too much of a hardship for a bunch of healthy super-fit teenagers to play twice in 3/4 days once in a while!
Yeah, but all that travelling to another country takes it's toll even on the younger players! :thumbsup:
BTW, I corrected my spelling in my earlier post....I wouldn't sleep tonight otherwise

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Team appears to be :

Reid

Nilsson Kavanagh Atom Slater

Hinchy Knight

Baker-Boaitey Mullins Ifill

O'Mahoney

Subs: Peart, Chouchane, McConville, Flower, Duffus

No involvement for Samuels, Barrington or Hinshelwood. Are they with the first team?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Team appears to be :

Reid

Hinchy Knight

O'Mahoney

No involvement for Samuels, Barrington or Hinshelwood. Are they with the first team?
Very young team, that - wouldn't be surprised if those three were in the first team squad today.

Not even the minimalist text 'commentary' on the club's Matchday page. Poor effort.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Very young team, that - wouldn't be surprised if those three were in the first team squad today.

Not even the minimalist text 'commentary' on the club's Matchday page. Poor effort.
Given RdZ's comments in the press conference just now that Milner is out and Lamptey a possible doubt, I would have thought Samuels will at the very least be on the bench tomorrow.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Team appears to be :

Reid

Hinchy Knight

O'Mahoney

Hope he doesn't throw Hinshlewood in at the deep end again !

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
After Villa and Thurs first half happy with Hughtons favourite saying. Stay in the game

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If young Hinshelwood was picked to play, I'd trust him to not put a foot wrong....just the same if RDZ decided to start with Samuels, or any other of our very talented youngsters.
Wouldn't want them all starting at once, mind

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Himshelwood will have learned a lot from his first experience, no?
I thought that barring a couple of rushed passes/lost possession.... understandable in the Villa press, Hinshelwood looked very promising... better than quite a number of his colleagues on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here