Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sutton’s PL predictions

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Does anyone other than a happy clappy beanie hat wearing over optimistic Albion fan expect anything but a defeat?
Pretty much that, yes. Liverpool are a better team than us (sorry, but a fact), going well at the moment and playing at home. We are in something of a dip at the moment, partly, but not entirely, generated by our injuries. Our goalkeeping mess isn't helping either - so what with one thing and another, Sutton's prediction is thoroughly logical and reasonable.
Of course, we still could win or draw, and if we do I shall be delighted - but do I expect it? Come on!

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Pretty much that, yes. Liverpool are a better team than us (sorry, but a fact), going well at the moment and playing at home. We are in something of a dip at the moment, partly, but not entirely, generated by our injuries. Our goalkeeping mess isn't helping either - so what with one thing and another, Sutton's prediction is thoroughly logical and reasonable.
Of course, we still could win or draw, and if we do I shall be delighted - but do I expect it? Come on!
1 defeat in the last 8 meetings would suggest we have a good chance of at least a point. We have the evil eye over them at the moment.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Sutton and a member of UB40 both have us down to lose 2-1

Brings back memories of Griffin Park and our implosions there over the years. Geoff Thomas (?) having one of the worst games I’ve seen from an Albion player being one of them

Edit - maybe not Geoff Thomas, wasn’t he a Palace player? Help me out here, who was it who gave away two goals in a few mins at the start of the game?

Last edited:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Sutton and a member of UB40 both have us down to lose 2-1

Brings back memories of Griffin Park and our implosions there over the years. Geoff Thomas (?) having one of the worst games I’ve seen from an Albion player being one of them

Edit - maybe not Geoff Thomas, wasn’t he a Palace player? Help me out here, who was it who gave away two goals in a few mins at the start of the game?
Glen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here