Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC - 2024 edition

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Commentator a bit confused if he thinks the winning run was a four , it hit the slip in the face and was picked up by leg slip after a single was taken :ROFLMAO:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I think I'm safe to post on a day when Sussex aren't playing without us immediately losing a wicket.

Not Sussex related, but the first day of county cricket I've made it to this season.
1000025437.jpg

Browne facing Carse, the ball was stopped at short mid-off.

Slightly irritating that the Riverside isn't open on the other side anymore, although my recollection is that the car park over there wasn't much better to look at than a stand missing all its seats anyway.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I'm safe to post on a day when Sussex aren't playing without us immediately losing a wicket.

Not Sussex related, but the first day of county cricket I've made it to this season.
View attachment 181420
Browne facing Carse, the ball was stopped at short mid-off.

Slightly irritating that the Riverside isn't open on the other side anymore, although my recollection is that the car park over there wasn't much better to look at than a stand missing all its seats anyway.
Splendid stuff. I've only been to the Riverside once- May 1995. I was a nuts traveler in those days , driving there and back the same day from Brighton and up for my village match the following day.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Splendid stuff. I've only been to the Riverside once- May 1995. I was a nuts traveler in those days , driving there and back the same day from Brighton and up for my village match the following day.
I saw Sussex up here for a Pro40 game in 2006, a few days after the C&G final. Montgomerie hit a 50 as we won comfortably.

Also saw Pietersen switch hit Scott Styris for 6 in an ODI in 2008, which blew everybody's minds because you couldn't do that to a seamer in those days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here