Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sussex born and bred - fm20 challenge

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Just finished and trawling the possible free transfers... let you know what I find... got Ben Clark Eden from the Albion already. but those days on my contract are counting dwon and they haven't come back.

Not played this since 2007 but gave 2020 a quick go last night ( well i say quick after 3 hours played 1 friendly)

How do you see the transfer list? Used to able to click on transfers and then a list would pop up i can't seem to find it on 2020.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not played this since 2007 but gave 2020 a quick go last night ( well i say quick after 3 hours played 1 friendly)

How do you see the transfer list? Used to able to click on transfers and then a list would pop up i can't seem to find it on 2020.

Scouting tab is where you wanna go for this one.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Just started, is there an easy way to find Sussex born players? Shortlisted as many ex Albion youth teamers I could remember but short of CD’s

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just started, is there an easy way to find Sussex born players? Shortlisted as many ex Albion youth teamers I could remember but short of CD’s

Best bet is through the editor and keeping an eye on Brighton and Crawley. I ahven't foudn a way to such fro Sussex or towns of brith in game but you can in the editor I believe.

It can be done I've got Bas Savage, Ian Chapman, Bobby Zamora, Sidwell, Loft all on my coaching staff. Elphick and Cox didn't want to come :(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Best bet is through the editor and keeping an eye on Brighton and Crawley. I ahven't foudn a way to such fro Sussex or towns of brith in game but you can in the editor I believe.

It can be done I've got Bas Savage, Ian Chapman, Bobby Zamora, Sidwell, Loft all on my coaching staff. Elphick and Cox didn't want to come :(

Cadman has juct f**** off on a free mid-season to Ireland. *******!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I've got Cox playing for me he is brilliant at dead ball and still one of my best performers.

I will look at adding the others to my staff if possible. I have also go Clarke Eden and Vukoje from Brighton who are doing well.

Confident on going up this season - 3 points clear with 7 to play but my form hasn't dropped off like last season.

yet :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I've got Cox playing for me he is brilliant at dead ball and still one of my best performers.

I will look at adding the others to my staff if possible. I have also go Clarke Eden and Vukoje from Brighton who are doing well.

Confident on going up this season - 3 points clear with 7 to play but my form hasn't dropped off like last season.

yet :)

:thumbsup: Calrke-Edens been ok but not ground breaking and is in and out of the team. Zach Dronfield (free last summer) has been the set piece king - 18 assists from DM!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:thumbsup: Calrke-Edens been ok but not ground breaking and is in and out of the team. Zach Dronfield (free last summer) has been the set piece king - 18 assists from DM!

Clarke Eden has gone, he got arsey about playing time so I sold him for 10,000 and Vukoje..

I have got a Tanzanian international at centre back now. Switched to 3 at the back and sitting 7th in the Vanarama National League South and in the semi finals of the FA Trophy.

Dean Cox has transformed into a CM and is still playing well at 35 on one star.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Clarke Eden has gone, he got arsey about playing time so I sold him for 10,000 and Vukoje..

I have got a Tanzanian international at centre back now. Switched to 3 at the back and sitting 7th in the Vanarama National League South and in the semi finals of the FA Trophy.

Dean Cox has transformed into a CM and is still playing well at 35 on one star.

Just can't find the time to finish my season. Am 12 games from the end and promotion assured to Van South... should probably just go on holiday....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Promotion for the first time in their history to the Van South seemed to settle the team and they all resigned except Cadman who was already gone. Dronfield won every award available to him and then got in a huff when I wouldnt' sell him to Wycombe for 26k (wanted 60). He's just settled back down.

Leylands Park not good enough fro Van South so now renting Crawley which will cost us . So couldn't really afford to improve the squad. Got Shihab from Brighton on a free but big signing was getting Alex Cochrane on a years loan in my problem LWB position.

BIG NEWS : Will Buckley as Chief Scout!!! Deano still not interested :(

Still preview reckons play off.... We've started well winning the first three but let' see (including the Boro!). As i said pretty much the same squad

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My Dorking team were promoted to the Van Nash ast the second time of asking. All it took was a few decent free transfers and a tweak to the system.

Evolution, not revolution, in season 3 and the board just want me to avoid relegation which should be eminently doable, but I've really struggled to find any quality at all in the market and I'm surprised by the gulf in quality between the two divisions.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My Dorking team were promoted to the Van Nash ast the second time of asking. All it took was a few decent free transfers and a tweak to the system.

Evolution, not revolution, in season 3 and the board just want me to avoid relegation which should be eminently doable, but I've really struggled to find any quality at all in the market and I'm surprised by the gulf in quality between the two divisions.

Seems to be harder to find the right players for the right money in Van South than it was in the Isthmian

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Capture.JPG

Big Job to get offered.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Taken me a while but have finally finished the season winning the Vanarama South.

Now for the National. On ward the Hillians!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here