Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Surrey woman lay dead in flat for three years, say family

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I think this is a classic "keep your powder dry" until you know and understand all the facts - which now may never come to light ....
Just a sad, sad situation.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I just love the fact that her "family" is blaming everyone else. Why should the "taxpayer" (you and I) be held responsible for this woman's death? Why should Social Services (your money and my money) be responsible for what happens to a clearly unhinged woman? The only people with any responsibility here are her family. The buck stops with them.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I just love the fact that her "family" is blaming everyone else. Why should the "taxpayer" (you and I) be held responsible for this woman's death? Why should Social Services (your money and my money) be responsible for what happens to a clearly unhinged woman? The only people with any responsibility here are her family. The buck stops with them.
ChatGPT is getting good

Write one paragraph about a very sad event in the style of someone who intravenously takes Daily Mail content and with a penchant for EDL Social Media posts and rants about Wokeness

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This was the reason why I didn't pass judgement on the matter. No-one knows the full story.

The worst of social media really.

It was best to hear the family's side of things before folk start the social media witch hunt. But people can't help jumping to conclusions.
both the BBC and Guardian report they repeatedly visited the flat, so they knew where she lived. doctors may not give detailed information, but might have raised they hadn't seen her for years. story doesnt really add up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here