Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Supersticious? Well I would avoid this poll if I were you... Where do you think we will finish this season?

So... where will we finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tottenham could have a meltdown and freefall, so we'll benefit a place there, ending in 6th.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
I admit to being superstitious, but you're suggesting supersticious people could have second thoughts about the poll so it looks like I'm safe (sorry, couldn't resist the smart arsed pedanticism, because the opportunity is screaming out from a heading in big bold letters that basically says.....come and take advantage of me you wicked boy).

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Said b4 - backed us to finish top 4 back in May (pre-Gpott's f***-off-ski). Thought I’d spunked my money when Boehly came-a-calling. Now more confident than ever with RDZ in charge. We are one of the best 4 sides in this country (whatever the table says).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Win just 13 league matches and we make Champions League. Win just 3 FA Cup matches and we win the FA Cup and at least make Europa League. Not bad for a Team like Brighton.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I went a little optimistic and said 6, more realistically 7th. In my dreaming moments I feel like 4th is possible.

5th would be annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here