Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] SuperComputer prediction says…

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Poor old Luton. They'll have just finished converting Doris and Stanley's two-bed terraced's into the players lounge and wallop - they're back in the Championship :down:
Come on Luton. Do it for Doris and Stanley.

Chelsea 0 - 5 Luton. Caicedo gets red-carded.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
"I've got the results from our supercomputer right here..."
hqdefault.jpg

"...it says 'Carry on Loving [the Albion]'."

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I imagine the super computer looks and sounds a bit like Orac from Blake's Seven. One for the kids that.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Enock Mwepu, when asked 'could we win the league?', answered 'Why not?'.

If he had answered 'No', he would immediately have put a ceiling on ambitions.
You then are only going to achieve as high as whatever limit you have set yourself.

Why set a limit? Aim high. Don't set low ambitions. You never know.

Do you think the club sets a limit to its ambitions?
I reckon the club's ambitions dwarf mine, which is an incredible thing to aknowledge as a football fan. Too many years of being an Albion fan I guess but top 4 seems a massive expectation to me this season. I'd absolutely love to be proved wrong, again and again and again

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OK - I have decided to use my own Supercomputer - the mighty Commodore Vic 20. I fed it highly detailed stats on all of the teams (ratings from 1-9 based on position last year) and after 2 games, it is spookily close to nailing our start.

Table1.PNG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Champions League according to the Vic Supercomputer. Very disappointing against Palace. Home hoodoo against Villa and Fulham continues. 14-3 aggregate against Sheffield Utd. West Ham still can't beat us. You know, I think my supercomputer has a better chance of being right.
Table3.PNG

Record.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here